the tomorrows are yet to come ...

the tomorrows are yet to come ...

Friday, February 12, 2010

OK... this is weird!!I had an early weekend when a particular class was cancelled...and I expected my dutiful self to get down to the jobs at hand (read washing clothes and completing 5 chapters of semantics and computational grammar!!) and here I am, Friday noon...after a rather early night yesterday( a respectable 12.30 am) and a three hours of a blissful nap in the morning (post breakfast to pre lunch, straight!!) dutifully commenting on friends' blogs!! a very productive job, I tell you!! and now I have to leave...not to my study table...but out with friends for the evening...and the best part is, I might just scrap the plan...because am dreadfully sleepy!!
is it the lazy me or is it the sleep-inducing music in the EFL-U air???

4 comments:

Paulami said...

the second one for u...ask mukta n me

Bitter God said...

its all because of you!!

abclicks said...

but she 4gt to sleep dat night.....

Satabdee Biswal said...

ohh !! dont even doubt it for a second ..
its totally "you" !!!